Medical negligence compensation claims in the UK

Medical negligence advice 

Pharmacy Legal

Medical negligence compensation claims in the UK

Trade Union Support - funding a medical negligence claim

Union Membership - legal cover

Please read our discussion pages on paying legal costs in pursuing a medical negligence claim. One option you may have for protection against paying legal fees is by obtaining support from a Trade Union.

If you are a member of a Trade Union or professional association, they may be able to assist you in bringing a claim for clinical negligence. However more often than not such organisations merely provide general legal advice or occasionally rule out medical claims within their terms of business.

It is worth checking with your Union regarding possible funding for medical negligence actions. We will ask to see your Union documents and can check this situation for you should you decide to continue your case.

If you feel you have been the victim of a negligent act by a medical professional you should seek legal advice and we will speak to you informally and without charge to determine if your case should proceed. You have nothing to lose in making the call. Please contact us on the telephone number below or complete the enquiry form.

Contact us here or phone 0113 320 5000 for immediate legal advice on medical negligence 

Our service is nationwide and our experts are helping people everyday in Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, London, Bristol, Cardiff and many other UK locations.