Scope of this Statement
This policy covers the website found at the following URL:
The website referred to is managed and operated by MJN Marketing Ltd.
The materials contained on the above website are deemed to be for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or professional advice. Winston Solicitors LLP does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying upon on information contained in this website.
- ensuring content is up to date;
- ensuring content does not infringe copyright;
- specifying conditions for downloading material;
- ensuring any publicity conforms to the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2011;
- ensuring compliance with the Disability and the Equality Act 2010;
- overseeing linking arrangements;
- ensuring posting of a privacy notice explaining how any data collected from visitors will be managed by the practice.
The Chief Executive Officer may delegate responsibility for inputting and maintaining the website however accountability for any content that is shown on the website remains with the executive team.